Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 15

So I weighed in today and I've lost another 1.5 lbs! I keep looking at this and thinking the task is so big. I look at two pounds lost and think this is going to take such a long time. I have to keep telling myself it took 31 years to put it on, you can make it through about 18 months to take it off. I look at something sweet in the house and think to myself, do you want to eat that or do you want extra moments with your kids. I'm not struggling like I thought I would with temptations, but they are still there. I'm just changing how I think when I look at those foods I love. Good luck to all who are losing weight.....It's a long, bumpy road, but well worth the trip!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Congrats on your journey thus far! I'm so excited for you! Keep up the excellent work!

Lexi said...

btw...this is Lexi. :)