Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3

So here I am on day three and I'm still doing it! I havn't drastically changed anything, just eating a little less...moving a little more and I havn't had a Diet Pepsi in 4 days. I think that may be a record for me.

So I got thinking as I was exercising tonight that on the Biggest Loser, Jillian is always trying to get to the root of the problem. Where it is that you started to gain weight or why you keep it on. I couldn't really come up with any one thing that triggers me. I have always been a bigger girl. There were certain people that would poke fun of me, but I tended to not hang around those people. I remember in elementary school there was a guy named Richie Brown and he was horrible to me. He wouldn't just get angry in school he would get violent. Most of the time he took his rage out on me. He would bite me or pull my hair and would scream at the top of his lungs "fatty". I remember telling my teachers (yes we were in more than one class together) many many times that he had done these things to me and I vividly remember them making him apologize for all the physical abuse. However if he had just called me that horrible "f" word they just told me to stay away from him and not let him bother me. Looking back on that now, I don't know if these teachers just didn't think that word was all that bad, or if they were thinking...hey kid you are what you are.

Anyway....getting back to my point. I don't hang around people who put me down, so I don't think that is my problem. I don't know what my problem with weight is yet, but hopefully during this next year I can pinpoint it, so I can get rid of some triggers. For right now I'm still motivated, and I'm still rambling in my own little world of blog.

No comments: