Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 10

So I've come to a conclusion. My weight loss seems to be going a little easier for me this time and I have an insight into why. All my life I've been the chubby funny girl who makes sure everyone else feels good. I don't like making people feel unhappy. I don't like fighting in any shape or form....and I don't like anyone to feel left out. Which works out GREAT for everyone but me. I usually feel bad, or left out, or get my feelings hurt.....So I've been not so concerned about what I do effecting others, but how it's effecting me and my kids and husband.

So enough about that....I am really starting to enjoy this working out thing. I'm hoping to make it to the "two week and it's a habit" mark, so looking forward to that! Good luck to all in their quest for health!

No comments: