Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 4

WHOO HOO!!! I'm feeling really good today. Maybe it's because Kyle comes home tomorrow from a business trip....maybe it's because I've been exercising....or maybe it's just because the kids are asleep and I have a moment to myself, but I'm feeling GREAT!!

I had shreaded wheat this morning for breakfast....which I think I'm addicted to now. I had a lean pocket for lunch with some carrots (not the best lunch, but it was in the freezer and I didn't succumb to the urge to do fast food), and for dinner I had a sandwitch.

I did my workout...and ended my night with my after workout snack of 1 oz of almonds and 1/2 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips. I'm still very suprised by the fact that I havn't had a Diet Pepsi since Saturday and I havn't blown up at anyone. I love a good cold Diet Pepsi, and I'm just amazed at how little I've craved it this week, lets hope it continues!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm glad Kyle gets home tomorrow! Hooray!
You are doing awesome, keep the momentum going girl. :)
Your talking about diet pepsi made me want one though. And I don't even LIKE diet pepsi. What is wrong with me?!? ;) I better go drink some cold water.