Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4th, 2010...a new year a new me. I've decided to change my blog about random thoughts I have to focus on one thing that I've neglected....and that's ME!

I'm tired of making excuses and waiting till monday to do somthing with my life. I'm tired of just being TIRED. I want to be the person that I FEEL I am. I don't feel like I'm the big girl that I've turned into. I don't feel any different than I did when I was 16, but I look different. So I'm now going to make the outside match my insides

I have been watching a show on A&E called intervention. While I do not have a drinking problem that I'm aware of, and the only drugs I've taken were some pain pills after giving birth, I do have an eating/weight problem, and I think that's just as serious as being an alcoholic or a drug addict. It sounds cliche, but food is my drug. If it was possible to snort a cupcake, some days I think I would. So I'm facilitating my own intervention and writing down my journey to a smaller waist.

One year from today I will be closer to my goal than every before. I will not post my starting weight for now beause it embarasses me, but I will post that in one year I would like to have lost 100+ pounds. I want to lose this weight in a smarter way than I have before. I will exercise 5 days a week, and I will plan meals that are healthy. I'm going to change my attitude and thinking so I can change my life!!!

This is MY year....My time to do this!

No comments: