Monday, September 26, 2011

So inspired

Alright so I know it's been a few days, but I did pick a contestant to follow. Jennifer (39) is who I'm chosing, but thinking about it, the people I like never win so maybe I should pick someone I don't like so much.

I watched Biggest Loser on Saturday with the hubby and was so excited to keep going with this. I have ideas on how to get movin and like I told Heather, Kathy and Elisa today...now all I need is the motivational soundtrack to play throughout my day and I'll be set!!

Weighing in tomorrow to see how I did....weekend did not do so great because we went out to dinner with Kyle's parents on Saturday and Sunday got home from church to make dinner and the meat that I was going to roast for dinner was rotten. FYI CHECK ALL MEAT FROM WINCO...love that store, but when it comes to meat they are REALLY hit and miss. (bought a pork roast on Tuesday, put it in the freezer then stuck it in the fridge Saturday to thaw it to cook on Sunday. Cut open the plastic and it smelled HORRIBLE....the meat had expired on the 15th...I bought expired meat!!)

Anyway.....I am so looking forward to tomorrow's Biggest Loser...and hopefully I will have lost something this week too!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck on the weigh in. Barry said he say you guys out working out! GOOD JOB!
Can't wait for biggest loser!

Robynanna said...

MEGAN! So So proud of you! (I just barely looked at your blog, cause life is crazy...) Now listen, I will follow your posts on a constant basis. I have tons to say about this particular subject...:) (Being on a constant journey myself)
I am rooting for you whole heartedly.
First thing I will say is that "Will Power" is not enough to pull you through everyday. It is a Decision you have made. You should live everyday as a new woman. This new life is who you are now. Live like you are already healthy, happy, whole. Eat that way. Work out that way. The past is gone. Learn from it, dont live in it.
I love you!!

Nathan and Shereece McCurdy said...

Good luck on the weigh in. In regards to WinCo....I was there on Tuesday and I was looking at their luch meat. Wow it looked really BAD! So I competely agree with you...I love the store you just have to be careful.