Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preparation

The theme of this blog is help....and here's something I have a problem with. I will start out my week guns blazing. I'm counting calories....I'm exercising....I'm motivated. Then I hit Thursday on some weeks and I falter....then the rest of my week goes to pot. I figure I messed up, so I will just start again on Monday. So my goal is to make every day Monday.

I am taking the next three days to get ready. I will stock up the fridge and pantry with healthy options. I will have my notebook with me at all times to write down what I eat and what/how much exercise I do. I will have a plan!!

Love and Luck to all!!

1 comment:

Tamara ViAnn said...

Hey!!! Just wanted to let you know I added you on my google reader :) I'm so impressed by your motivation! I'd love to go walking with you!