Monday, September 19, 2011

Not too bad

SO0-

Today could have gone really bad, but I'm here to report that I didn't fail today! Cooper woke up at 11 last night and screamed until 2:30. So Kyle and I both did not wake up at 6 as planned, but I did wake up at 7 and havn't really stopped moving since. I did not go for my walk tonight at 8:30, but I will make that up tomorrow night. I cleaned my entire house from top to bottom, and for breakfast I had shreaded wheat, for lunch I had a chicken sandwitch and for dinner salad and breadsticks. Not my best start, but it could have been so much worse! So here's hoping that Cooper lets me stick to my schedule....and for a better day tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Day one done and many more to come. Good job. Day one is the hardest...I think! So good job!

Carly said...

Even if you didn't go for your walk, non-stop house cleaning is a major calorie burner! So good job :-)