Saturday, September 17, 2011

Don't worry

I didn't forget to post last night. I havn't given up on this already, I was working on a cake and couldn't see straight so I just went to bed. I have to get some advice on how to handle holidays that are coming up. For those that were born yesterday, I LOVE LOVE to bake. This is the hardest time of the year for me. September brings fall and cooler weather, so that makes me want to make soup and tasty apple treats...then Halloween comes and I want to bake cookies and such....just after that it hits Thanksgiving and Christmas and I end up going crazy! While this fills my creative outlet it also leaves many treats sitting around the house, so I guess what I'm saying is I need a way to be able to fill the baking need, without packing on pounds. I don't want to ruin anyone elses healthy choices....so maybe I'll deliver them to strangers :)

So I'm getting ready for Monday, plans written out, workout plans in place and I'm going shopping to fill that fridge with things I can eat. Tip #1 for myself from myself, Do Something.
If I am sitting I will want to snack. Just be doing something.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Well whenever you get the urge to bake, you cam bring leftovers to me (lol) yeah I'm trying to lose weight too, but my family would love it! I think it's so awesome you are doing this, it helps me stay on track too. If you need a workout buddy, let me know!

Megan said...

Carly...I always need workout buddies!!

Carly said...

Sweet! let me know when you want to work out then and I can come on over!